[peel] Re: Return of the son of attic tapes

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Mar 31 14:24:09 CEST 2013

modern eon and the spizzles - what's not to like.

________________________________
 From: Kev H <flux.kev@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 30 March 2013, 21:30
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Return of the son of attic tapes

Haven't mentioned them before but I've found, amongst my Peel session
cassette hoard, a couple of In Concerts from 1981 (Feb and March respectively) -
Modern Eon (30 mins) and The Spizzles (also 30 mins)..
If anyone wants them, shout and I'll do them in the next few days when I
get home from my current job which, incidentally, I hate with a passion.. (sorry
just had to offload there but it feels good)..