An 'In Concert' plea ...

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Thu Mar 28 10:56:27 CET 2013

God, that pic takes me back. They were the absolute cheapest tapes as far as I remember ! I think the actual tape was not glossy/shiny (like the "proper" tapes), but matt-ish. They sounded a bit muffled compared to BASF etc. - probably missed a few kHz off the top end, ha...  Ta for the Miles, a very underrated artist in the mould of Bowie, Harley etc.