An 'In Concert' plea ...

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Thu Mar 28 00:41:08 CET 2013

I just found my old cassette of this(King Sonic, 35p from the market)

Broadcast on 11th March 1978 (and so it was 35 years ago..)

But it is only 44 minutes, and unfortunately I did not get the intro or
outro, for some reason.

It seems to be in the timeframe when Sight and Sound In Concert was on,
though, so that length would be right.

I thought transcription disc 174 was out and about, but I do not have
it, so you'll have to make do with this sub optimum FM broadcast.

DIRECT LINK
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/04%20In%20Concert\
/1978-03-11%20BBC%20In%20Concert%20(John%20Miles).mp3>

Also in this
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/04%20In%20Concert\
/>  folder, which is my favouite folder, and the first thing I will grab
if the internet burns down

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "haze_harrison" <haze.harrison@...> wrote:

> I've just checked and this is not the one you want. This is April '79
recorded at the Paris. I'm uploading it anyway....

> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "haze_harrison" haze.harrison@ wrote:
> >
> > I'm in the process of putting a sickly media PC back together but
once finished I'll re-rip my original tape. It might not be until next
week though.

> > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "pauliesarchive" <pauliesarchive@>
wrote:

> > > Good evening.
> > >
> > > Does anyone have a pretty decent stereo audio copy of the John
Miles 'In Concert' (Might also have been a 'Sight And Sound In Concert')
from the Queen Mary College in 1978 promoting his 'Zaragon' album? (IN
CONCERT 174 - THE JOHN MILES BAND)