An 'In Concert' plea ...

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Mon Mar 25 00:23:30 CET 2013

Hello Paul,

I think this was one supplied by Haze before, from pristine FM based cassette.

I just looked and the only version I have is split into seperate mp3 tracks.Hang on a few days, though, as maybe Haze can repost the single file show but if not, then I have an OKish soounding stereo cassette from the FM broadcast in 1978, I've been meaning to convert.

We haven't heard from you for a while, so I hope you still have some more those 80's and 90's TD's and broadcasts ready to be uploaded!

BFNW