3rd November 1968 - does anyone have the unedited version?

februarycallendar antoniaforestforever@...
Wed Mar 20 03:18:22 CET 2013

Wondering whether anyone still has the unedited 1h 22m version of this show which Eddie tracked down, and which used to be on the late Megaupload ...

I think the reason why I never checked the relevant entry was that I already had the edited version from another source (before I discovered the Peel Wiki), but plenty of people must have downloaded and kept it, and I wonder if anyone could reupload it - would be a useful addition to my 1960s collection, especially as I know someone who I think was at that Pentangle Albert Hall gig.

Hope everyone on here's OK in themselves, and good to see the 1989 & 1996/97 shows flowing ...
----
Robin Carmody