[peel] Re: A couple more requests!

Kev H flux.kev@...
Sun Mar 10 20:41:44 CET 2013

Regarding the Black Sabbath session that was mentioned, I've always been baffled about a track called "Devil's Island" (as listed in Ken Garner's book) - the band never released anything with this title, so was it an early version of something that we know by another name, or was it a number that was dropped and never used again?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jacopo.muneratti
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 6:54 PM
  Subject: [peel] Re: A couple more requests!

  Thanks a lot for all the re-ups! Very much appreciated!

  According to the peel wikia there is a partial recording of the 29 November 1969 show. The same (anonymous) user wrote the same about the 24 November 1968 show, and he eventually uploaded the tape on mediafire. He didn't do it for the 1969 show. I doubt it, but anyone of you has got that or (better) is the anonymous user? I'd love to hear the Black Sabbath session, which I don't think is in general circulation