Genesis 5:5 - "Evict before the weekend" (3,2,3,2,6)

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Mar 10 15:41:58 CET 2013

> But no idea about the clue? Bible studies not my strong point. Something to do with Friday?

Hi Mark

Nothing to do with the Bible: refers to the fact that the recording band was the fifth line-up and there were five in the band. The answer is, as Rocker guessed, 'Get 'Em Out By Friday' (from 'Foxtrot').

Thanks for the comments, buddy! Stuart said in #18076:

> I've received the first 80 of the 160 Box. Hopefully the first
results will be available over the next week or two.