A couple more requests!

februarycallendar antoniaforestforever@...
Sun Mar 10 02:50:32 CET 2013

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "so_it_goes_2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

> Hi Stuart and thanks. I've uploaded the first on your list:
> http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/09_June_1968
>
> Best wishes
> Steve (TK)
>
> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Stuart" <stuartb@> wrote:
> >
> > Uploading to the Mooo as we speak.
> >
> > I have a few requests of my own:
> >
> > 9th June 1968
> > 16th June 1968
> > 21st July 1968
> > 3rd November 1968
> > 16th February 1969
> > 9th March 1969
> >
> > That should complete my 60s collection. I might also have one not documented on the wiki......
> >
> > Other news - I've received the first 80 of the 160 Box. Hopefully the first results will be available over the next week or two.
> >
> > Many thanks to Steve et al for the recent shares.
> >
> > Stuart

I've uploaded a few more:

16th June 68 - http://www.mediafire.com/?hr3t9d1j9fj1h4o

21st July 68 - http://www.mediafire.com/?pffmesaqtgn53c6

16th Feb 69 - http://www.mediafire.com/?27o1cz83uszp07u

9th Mar 69 - http://www.mediafire.com/?a83yj6ek9gueyxu

(these can be linked to on the Wiki, obviously)

I'd also like to request the unedited version of 3rd November 1968 (I only have the music-only recordings, and can't upload those at the moment) and I'd also like to request 18th May 1969.

all the best, RPC