Genesis 5:5 - "Evict before the weekend" (3,2,3,2,6)

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Sat Mar 9 13:08:21 CET 2013

Yes, I am with you for Gabriel up to 1980, the fist 2 albums.

I'll even go with you til 82.

It's just that after that he went all worthy and dull.

Even with his MTV phase.
May be that is why Peel never played him much, even with all his World Music stable

Bill Nelson does not even get on the list of mildly annoying, let alone most hated, so we'll have no further talk of him in this context.

David Byrne may be another who comes through completely unscathed.