[peel] Re: Genesis 5:5 - "Evict before the weekend" (3,2,3,2,6)

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Fri Mar 8 23:29:29 CET 2013

Get Em Out By Friday?

I never liked Genesis. And I think the subsequent career of their drummer has borne me out on this one.

Rocker

-----Original Message-----
From: billfromnorthwales <billfromnorthwales@yahoo.co.uk>
To: peel <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 8, 2013 9:59 pm
Subject: [peel] Re: Genesis 5:5 - "Evict before the weekend" (3,2,3,2,6)

This is an anouncement from genetic control......

Which reminds me, when the conversation came up the other week...

1977 was a real crossover year, and Peel did play Genesis and Generation X, and Alan Freeman did play the Stones and the Stranglers, so there was no surprise when Peel repeated a Genesis session in 1977.

And that's why I like punk and Prog.

Thanks for the shows!!!