160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

Rich Less rich.westham@...
Mon Mar 4 23:24:55 CET 2013

Hope they are of great use to you 'keepers-of-the-peel'. Nice to meet you Mark. Now may your work begin :-)

I included a live bootleg of both Generation X and Daisy Chainsaw if that floats anyone's boat !

Rich