[peel] Empress of Peel Acres? (3, 3)

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Fri Mar 1 00:27:02 CET 2013

The Pig!

So why on earth was Peel playing a five year old Genesis session in the white heat of 1977? Was it to remind listeners why punk was happening?

Rocker

-----Original Message-----
From: so_it_goes_2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
To: peel <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 28, 2013 8:58 pm
Subject: [peel] Empress of Peel Acres? (3, 3)

Hi gang

Rocker, I tried to reply to your message earlier, but it could not be retrieved. This is the answer to your Genesis query.

A couple more newies:

27 August 1994  (live at the Reading Festival)

In addition to Isector's already available recording, I have added an 11-minute section from later on in the show. This comes from a Rapidshare file out in the wild that I downloaded ages back but has since been deleted.

15 February 1997  (Topper)

Another Isector file, and many thanks to him!
Finally, plaudits to Stuart and Steve for making the PG recording available (since nobody else seems to have noticed) and to Hans-Georg for his continuing series of Radio Eins marvels.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)