Alan Freeman Rock Shows

johnpeel3904 johnpeel3904@...
Sat Jun 29 16:00:19 CEST 2013

Hi All

I've found a few more Alan Freeman shows floating on the internet, including Fluff's last ever show on BBC Radio One in 1993 and also some Capital FM Rock shows from 1987 and 1988, as well as more Saturday Rock Shows from 1989 and 1991. I also forgot to mention, that I have the last ever rock show presented by Fluff on Virgin Radio in 1997. I will upload those on the Mooo Server and the tracklist with the links will be on the FridayRockShow wikia site under the Alan Freeman section:

 http://fridayrockshow.wikia.com/wiki/Alan_Freeman

I would like to say thanks to Robin Carmody for uploading most of these shows I've found and any others who uploaded some on the World Wide Web.