John, the "greasy abuser"

johnpeel3904 johnpeel3904@...
Sat Jun 29 13:27:21 CEST 2013

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "so_it_goes_2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

> Just saw this
> <http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/gail-walker/why-ma\
> king-a-hero-out-of-john-peel-is-really-offthewall-29369631.html>  ,
> thanks to the Wiki feed. More recycling of inaccurate, out-of-context
> crap, and calling J***e B******l way ahead of her time is surely a
> misplaced honour if ever there was one.
> Steve (TK)

I wonder how Gail Walker, who wrote this awful article, feels like, if the "Daily Fail" wrote an article that some woman claimed that she had sex with her father and the woman didn't tell her father that she was underage and appeared older than the legal age.  Would Gail call her father a paedophile. I imagine she would, because she is sick and so deranged. She has no concern that her article can hurt Peel's family, including his wife, children and grand son. I hope this Gail Walker rots in hell, just like her sick idol Jimmy Savile, who she always keeps writing about !!