[peel] Analysis of show availability

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Mon Jun 24 12:05:07 CEST 2013

Stuart 2nd oct is indeed correct [show date on my list was wrong not yours],yes these 1990 shows would be a bit of a struggle to proofread if i ever got that far.

________________________________
 From: Stuart Brooks <stuartb@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 24 June 2013, 0:05
Subject: Re: [peel] Analysis of show availability

Hi Mike

Remote from my bible at the moment, but I think there
was a reason for some of this.

The 5th 6th 7th Feb were labelled 6th 7th and 8th so
I've corrected that
And the 12th must have suffered the same Excel series
drag problem

The second 13th June show is labeled as One World, this
might have been another show on the same day.
The 2nd October show seems to exist fine in both the
spreadsheet and the wiki - did you mean a different date?

Thanks anyway for proofreading this - it will get
difficult when you start to try working out how much of some of these 1992 shows
are available when they feature overlapping tapes from different sources and
some pause button mixtapes to boot....

Stuar