[peel] Trying to recover some lost music from John Peel Show 1993/4

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Jun 23 20:19:40 CEST 2013

Hardcore electro not my area but if the excellent Mr Lowman made his dance tune selections this late these will magically appear ... but you may have to be patient as the ones I am ripping are from March 93.

But we are often the place that can make Peel related dreams come true - in return if you have any JP shows on tape we would love to have them to share for posterity ...

________________________________
 From: sadhakayuj <sadhakayuj@yahoo.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 23 June 2013, 15:34
Subject: [peel] Trying to recover some lost music from John Peel Show 1993/4

Hi I'm looking for a couple tracks that have eluded me. I posted this on KVR and someone suggested I try here:

I've searched for these two tracks for the last five years with no luck. I've looked on You Tube, Grooveshark, Torrent sites, Discogs and even tried googling them.

I've managed to collect many recordings I lost, but these last two elude me! Trouble is I don't know any firm details about them other than this:

1. They were both played on UK's Radio One John Peel show between August 1993 and June 1994.
2. They are both hardcore electronic/techno tunes.
3. The first has a sample throughout "Joan... I Love You"
4. The second has a sample something like "Voltan"/"Voltaire"/"Zoltan"/"Zoltaire" something sounding like a German word?

That's really all I can remember about them! Not Much I know, but if someone has heard them it should be enough for them to recognise what I'm on about, I hope!

Any info would be greatly appreciated, at least I could look it up on Discogs!
Thanks in advance.

Scott