What are the professions of Peel's children ?

johnpeel3904 johnpeel3904@...
Sat Jun 15 22:21:02 CEST 2013

Hi

I'm curious to know what professions do John Peel's children do ?
At the moment, I know:

WILLIAM RAVENSCROFT - I think he had a business, where unsigned bands could send their material and it gets sent to specific record companies

TOM RAVENSCROFT - Works for BBC Radio Six

ALEXANDRA (DANDRA) RAVENSCROFT: Has a catering business and a delicatessen in Ipswich I believe

FLORENCE (FLOSSIE) RAVENSCROFT: Last time I heard, she was teaching in Japan.