Some L's

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Jun 14 09:18:32 CEST 2013

 > With the usual apologies for slackness, I've uploaded a few of the
latest batch of L tapes to my Mooo page (~/roger/L tapes ) - L330 and
above.  They contain some Peel, some Kershaw and a couple of Out on Blue
Six's.
> Thanks Roger, I see the Wiki team have rolled into action!

I've now finished cataloguing these and here are the results:
L330 and L331 both contain parts of the 1993-07-24 Andy Kershaw show
with Del McCoury in session (great fun to listen to). Combined with that
already made available on Rob's rip of L329, we now have a complete show
(minus about 5 minutes for tape flips).
Also on L331, the missing beginning of 24 July 1993
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/24_July_1993>  and on L332, a complete Out
On Blue Six of uncertain date (although St. Swithin's Day, 15 July, is
mentioned). As is now customary with SL Tapes, it starts on side B and
ends on A.
L334 has a new section of 02 October 1993
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/02_October_1993>  , starting five minutes
in, and the other side contains part of another Out On Blue Six that I
was able to date because Steve left the news in (1993-09-13).
Finally, L348 has new sections of 13 March 1993
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/13_March_1993>  and 19 March 1993
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/19_March_1993>  (the latter including
Pavement live).
Best wishes Steve (TK)