More early 1980s shows

Stuart stuartb@...
Wed Jun 12 17:04:52 CEST 2013

John Peel Wikia member John Leonhard's Dad (Patrick) is continuing to
make available mostly complete shows from the early 1980s. These are
being uploaded to the Uploads <http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/uploads/>
folder of the Mooo.

By Patrick's own admission some of the earlier shows suffer from poor
quality  cassettes and a faulty recorder, but the most recent shows
sound very  good indeed. I listened to the 5th December 1983 last night
(though  didn't wikify as I was at work) and it sounded excellent.

As there is no shortage of wikification volunteers for these shows
Patrick is going to concentrate on uploading the files from now on and
leave the tracklisting to anyone else who has the time. The 5th December
is the only  show that hasn't been tracklisted yet but more will appear!

Many thanks to Patrick for making these shows available and to
Johnpeel3904 for helping out with the tracklistings (and all of the
other stuff wikiwise recently)

Stuart