[peel] Repeats ... (Dreadzone)

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Jun 2 22:11:57 CEST 2013

generous to a fault

 - actually, what the hell does that mean?

Mark

________________________________
From: Alan Ford <ford.alan@...m>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 2 June 2013, 16:32
Subject: [peel] Repeats ... (Dreadzone)

After my attention was drawn to this:http://soundcloud.com/gregdread/dreadzone-live-glastonbury-94"the only record of our first Glastonbury", I remembered that I shared this on here a few years ago as part of a compilation tape. I'm wondering if this is actually taken from my recording? Not that it matters one bit.Anyway, I have re-uploaded the 2 files and updated the Wiki:http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Now_20CheersAlan