Request - 18th August 2004 and 31st August 2004

johnpeel3904 johnpeel3904@...
Sun Jun 2 20:29:55 CEST 2013

Hi

Is there any chance someone can upload the Peel shows from 18th August 2004 and 31st August 2004 on the Mooo Server, as the John Peel torrents don't seed anymore. I would love to hear the French's session of covers of American television show themes.  Plus I want to hear Darren Styles session on 31st August 2004.  I liked Hixxy's in the mix session on the 17th March 2004 show, so I would like to hear Darren Styles mix.

Many thanks in advance