Karl's Tape 22 - March 1982

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Jul 30 02:36:20 CEST 2013

OK, I've done my best with this one but there remain a good number of
unknowns on Karl 22
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Karl%27s_Tape_22_-_March_1982#Tape>  .

The good news is that a full 28 minutes have been identified as
belonging to 10th March 1982 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_March_1982>
including the complete Skat session.
It looks like an earlier portion of the tape is also from a Peel Show,
as it previews/reviews the show with the sessions from [[Killing Joke]]
and [[Higsons]] with a couple of tracks that appeared on the sessions
repeated on 8th March, but they are the single versions of each.

Remaining show bits are from Kid Jensen and possibly feature a reggae
session, in a Misty / Black Roots style. And a few other early 1980s
hauntings that we will do well to identify.

Over to Mark et al to identify more!

Stuart