[peel] More August 1989 shows from Rich

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Fri Jul 26 12:20:06 CEST 2013

Probably just stupidity on my part, but I find I'm unable to locate the 15th August recording...

Usual profuse thanks for continuing good works etc.

Cheers aye, Pete (quite old and often confused)

________________________________
 From: mantoid2 <stuartb@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 24 July 2013, 15:15
Subject: [peel] More August 1989 shows from Rich

7th August 1989 37 edited minutes of which just 3 were previously available. A couple of Pere Ubu session tracks.
8th August 1989 34 minutes, includes 3 tracks from Victim's Family's only session, and JOhn has started playing tracks from the Ramones' new album.
9th August 1989 28 minutes of this show, no session tracks as it was a repeat.
10th August 1989 Just under half the show available despite no session tracks again
14th August 1989 55 minutes available, including most of the Doctor And The Crippens session.
15th August 1989 was previously available in full, in better sound quality so was not ripped.
16th August 1989 34 new minutes to add to this show, in addition to a couple of Band Of Susan session tracks I'd already shared on my Peel Summer 1989 compilation.

Finally, I uploaded a copy of my own tape of 18th January 2000 . First 85 minutes of this show, not adding a great deal to the previous almost complete show, but my tape includes for the first time the start of the show and the first track as broadcast.

Stuart