Re-up request & cellar find

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Tue Jul 9 10:15:56 CEST 2013

Gentlemen,

My amblings through the archive ground to a halt as I found I'm missing several shows from the end of 2002 - specifically 21 Nov to 19 Dec. These are all torrent shows, and the idea of engaging with that malarkey again fills me with horror (and did I hear it's no longer available anyway?), so if anyone could oblige I'd be most grateful. No rush, obviously.

Tangentially, excavations in the cellar unearthed an old valve radio, one of these chaps http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/philips_jupiter_phonosuper_554.html It's damp & mouldy, certainly not fit for purpose, and my first instinct was to take it to the tip, but I vaguely remember reading that valves are in short supply these days so it might conceivably be of some use to someone. Thoughts, anyone?

Cheers aye, Pete