Humphrey thebarguest@...
Sat Jul 6 00:12:16 CEST 2013

Thanks 4 the info. Classic show, Rod at his peak (although many would say that was in 1971), just before he morphed into complete LA-style sexist self-parody ("Do Ya Think I'm Sexy"). Amazing that BBC have not repeated it before, in 37 years ! And now for something completely different - I recently heard a song I last heard on Peel in 1977 and I got that nostalgic "buzz"/high - 'Listen' by Generation X - classic melodic "punk".