[peel] Re: Request: 01 February 2001

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Thu Jul 4 01:50:29 CEST 2013

I have a similar gap in my collection for that period. However, I do have
the Laura Cantrell session from this show, which suggests that *someone*
must have recorded the show. If anyone wants that session, let me know.

I've not been posting much lately as I've been having a pig of a time, but
I may return to regular posting sometime in the near future. I do keep an
eye on the messages though.

Cheers,

Eddie.