Pedant's corner: Blur session 05-10-99

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Tue Jan 29 14:02:53 CET 2013

A small point of clarification: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/05_October_1999, including a Blur session from Peel Acres, has  'John Peel's birthday skank' listed as the last track of the session. There's a tape flip towards the end of 'Trim Trabb', but after that it seems to proceed directly into the interview.

I happened across the track on Youtube however, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoCGoTOc-pg - there's also a download link - but it's hard to see how it fits in the existing running order. Don't suppose anybody really cares that much, but (to quote Mark E Smith) I just thought I'd tell you...

Cheers aye, Pete