The Further Adventures of Gert

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Thu Jan 24 19:20:09 CET 2013

I guess one day we'll look back on this and smile....

Gert you'll have to tell us where you uploaded to.

Go on, do that now. What site are you uploading to?

Is it Mediafire? Is it Rapidshare? Is it another name?

Gert you are inviting us all for a free drink, but not telling us which pub you are going to.

You then say "How is the beer?"

So go on Gert you can do this.

First you would tell us the country, then the town, then the pub name.

Well the address where you uploaded the files is like this.

It enables us to find them.