[peel] Banderas

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Jan 24 09:36:21 CET 2013

I don't believe that Mediafire have sold anything to Amazon other than
advertising space.

The most likely thing is that the copyright holder has filed a DMCA notice
against mediafire so they've had to remove the file, and Amazon get to
advertise on the "file not found" page using the file name of the removed
file.

There is a whole spidersweb of affiliate linking and advertising on these
file locker type websites, which websites like www.thetrichordist.com are
doing their best to unpick and clean up