[peel] uploads part 3

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Mon Jan 21 19:25:11 CET 2013

How about this Martin

For attention of Gert Stuut.

Een URL is een Internet-adres Elk bestand op het internet heeft een andere
Het begint meestal www.

Wanneer u ergens uploaden van een bestand op de pagina die u het uploaden
naar een URL en wordt weergegeven in het webadres.
Het is dit webadres die je moet ons vertellen, zodat we kunnen gaan om het
te en download het bestand.

Het is omdat je nog niet gedaan dat niemand in staat is geweest om een
??downloaden
van uw geĆ¼ploade bestanden. Uw bestand is een van miljarden op het internet
en je geeft
ons betekent dat er geen van het onderscheiden van jou van alle anderen.

Phil

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Martin
Wheatley
Sent: 20 January 2013 17:39
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] uploads part 3

On 20/01/2013 10:26, Gert Stuut wrote:

Still haven"t  a clue what a URL is

A URL is an Internet Address     Each file on the Internet has a different
one
Ut usually starts www.

When you upload a file somewhere on the page you upload it to is a URL
which you have to tell us so we can go to it and download the file

It is because you haven't done this that noone has been able to download any
of your uploaded files.   Your file is one of billions on the Internet and
you give
us no means of distinguishing yours from all the others