uploading

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Jan 15 16:56:03 CET 2013

Hi Gert

1. Log in to your Mediafire account. You should be in your "My Files".
2. If desired, select a folder to upload to by clicking its name.
3. Click the "Upload" button.You now get a box saying Select Files To Upload.
4. Click the big grey + sign. This opens a file selection box.
5. Select the file from your computer.
6. Press the green Begin Upload button.
7. Press the "copy Link" button.
8. Send a message to the Peel Mailing List, and paste in the link.

Job Done!

You can drag and drop files into folders, create new folders. You can share all the files in a folder by moving the mouse over it, then picking the "people" icon at the right. Then copy the link, and paste into another message here on the list.

Hope that helps

Stuart