Andy Kershaw shows

februarycallendar antoniaforestforever@...
Fri Jan 11 19:29:54 CET 2013

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "haze_harrison"  wrote:

> Third time lucky?
>
> This time after downloading the file change the file extension from .txt to .mp3 and it should be all systems go.
>
> http://www.mediafire.com/?7da2hjpplly1qjx

Indeed so.  Thanks.  But there seems to have been some confusion with the dates - the Kevin Coyne & Brendan Croker show is definitely 5th April 2002, but the Ivor Cutler show is, I think, 2nd November 2001 rather than 19th October - I know he says that Marshall Munhumumwe had died "last Saturday" and a Google search dates the press release he reads out to 13th October 2001, but both the Times and Guardian listings have the Ivor Cutler session on 2nd November, and Martin Carthy & Norma Waterson in concert on 19th October.

RPC