Infant braves seasonal weather for air (4,3,4,7)

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Thu Jan 10 14:54:47 CET 2013

Hi Steve,

At last, one I can get. Either you're making them easier our those little orange smart pills are starting to have an effect...
Baby It's Cold Outside - and boy that's very true today in a frosty Tideswell

Cheers, Haze