[peel] Re: Tidying up

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Jan 10 10:13:42 CET 2013

Cheers for this Haze

I love Steven Wright. There was a time in the late 80's early 90's when he
was on TV quite frequently. Now I can't remember the last time I saw him.
That mantle of clever word-play quickfire one-liners seems to have been
taken in the UK by the likes of Tim Vine and Milton Jones, but they
approach it from the wacky/silly angle. Wright's almost comatose
performance was way better in my opinion