Blur at Peel Acres Show 5-5-1997

mr_maudlin markc63@...
Sun Jan 6 22:49:48 CET 2013

The continuing but intermittent trawl through my collection of shows has now reached the stage where I've shared everything that was new to the group. I now have about 12 shows where it is thought my copy might be an improvement in sound quality over the existing share. So, to start with here's Blur at Peel Acres 5 May 1997.

On another subject I caught a bit Jarvis Cocker's 6Music show today. He's running an A-Z of Peel feature (well, featurette really). Today was N for Nina Nastasia and had some some of Nina talking about her background and some of Peel culled from the appearances she made at Peel Acres. I  just thought I'd bring it up as I don't think I had seen mention of it in this parish.

Blur show:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tgwi27kdl3tikwc

Mark