August 72 show

Darren Giddings darrg@...
Tue Jan 1 22:55:37 CET 2013

Hello, the following show was posted on the Radio Caroline chat group, I'm copying it here with permission of Paul Osborne, the original recorder/poster:

Happy New Year all.

Here's a New Year's Day treat for all the John Peel fans on the list. I've just found and digitised a recording of a John Peel show from August 1972 which I recorded 'mic to speaker' all those years ago with my first portable cassette recorder! It's therefore an original.

Sound quality is pretty good (though in mono). Hope you enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m78cpkah2jo8m21

Paul