Empress of Peel Acres? (3, 3)

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Feb 28 21:58:37 CET 2013

Hi gang
Rocker, I tried to reply to your message earlier, but it could not be
retrieved. This is the answer <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/06_June_1977>
to your Genesis query.
A couple more newies:
27 August 1994 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_August_1994>   (live at
the Reading Festival)
In addition to Isector's already available recording, I have added an
11-minute section from later on in the show. This comes from a
Rapidshare file out in the wild that I downloaded ages back but has
since been deleted.
15 February 1997 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/15_February_1997>
(Topper)
Another Isector file, and many thanks to him!Finally, plaudits to Stuart
and Steve for making the PG recording available (since nobody else seems
to have noticed) and to Hans-Georg for his continuing series of Radio
Eins marvels.
Best wishesSteve (TK)