160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

sasinfield scottsinfield@...
Wed Feb 27 19:36:19 CET 2013

For sending parcels, I heartily recommend www.interparcel.com, a sort-of postal aggregator site.  When I was running a small label a few years back, we used to use them for shipping CDs and vinyl cos it was way cheaper than Royal Mail and we never had any problems with deliveries.

Hope this helps,
Scott