160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

Rich Less rich.westham@...
Wed Feb 27 00:06:50 CET 2013

Yes, i'm happy to post the cassettes, if you can send me some money.

I am in town midweek every other week, either tue or wed evening. Could meet at Euston or London Bridge for a handover.

I'm happy for someone to come and pick them up.

There are approx 130 which should be directly recorded from JP shows. I couldn't say if these are complete shows.

There are about 50 where i've taped the songs i liked onto another tape. There will be many sessions in these. I have listed the songs on many of these.

There are a few which may or may not have JP shows. There are 2 Gary Crowley shows !!

They won't have been played for a long time (if at all since recorded) so i have no idea what the quality is.

I reckon all the cassettes I have weigh about 14kg, so with packaging that puts them in the 10kg to 20kg band which is £21.90. And allows for approx 5kg of packaging.

If you didn't want any of the above that could cut down the postage. Maybe to £18.80.(if max 10kg with packaging).

Cheers
Rich

(This is what's written on the cassettes)(This doesn't include the mixtapes which are mainly 1989 with some 1990)

15/01/89
27/01/89
16/10/89
17/10/89
19/10/89
14/11/89
20/11/89
21/11/89
28/11/89
04/12/89
06/12/89
07/12/89
11/12/89
12/12/89
13/12/89
18/12/89
20/12/89
03/01/90
04/01/90
08/01/90
10/01/90
11/01/90
15/01/90
16/01/90
18/01/90
22/01/90
23/01/90
30/01/90
01/02/90
01/02/90
27/02/90
14/03/90
19/03/90
02/04/90
04/04/90
05/04/90
09/04/90
07/05/90
09/05/90
10/05/90
15/05/90
22/05/90
29/05/90
05/06/90
06/06/90
07/06/90
11/06/90
20/06/90
12/07/90
18/07/90
23/07/90
24/07/90
26/07/90
30/07/90
31/07/90
01/08/90
02/08/90
06/08/90
16/08/90
16/09/90
21/09/90
27/11/90
01/12/90
07/12/90
22/12/90
29/12/90
05/01/91
05/01/91
09/01/91
19/01/91
20/01/91
27/01/91
02/02/91
09/02/91
10/02/91
16/02/91
09/03/91
16/03/91
17/03/91
29/03/91
30/03/91
06/04/91
07/04/91
13/04/91
14/04/91
30/05/91
01/06/91
08/06/91
15/06/91
16/06/91
16/06/91
20/06/91
22/06/91
23/06/91
29/06/91
29/06/91
06/07/91
06/07/91
20/07/91
20/07/91
03/08/91
04/08/91
10/08/91
11/08/91
17/08/91
31/08/91
07/09/91
07/09/91
28/09/91
12/10/91
19/10/91
19/10/91
14/12/91
21/12/91
28/12/91
29/12/91
25/01/92
29/02/92
29/02/92
04/04/92
09/05/92
06/06/92
11/09/92
12/09/92
11th Sep
14th jul
14th sep
15th March
30th Aug Peel Birthday
Autumn 89
May 11th JP (1)
May 18 (1)
ride/blue aeroplanes in concert May 11th
28/04/91 Gary Crowley
16/06/91 Gary Crowley