[peel] Mine (might be) better than yours

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Feb 25 17:34:39 CET 2013

Cheers Mark. I think yours does have the edge. Wiki page updated with links.

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
mr_maudlin
Sent: 21 February 2013 20:54
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Mine (might be) better than yours

Another one of my shows (23-12-97 Xmas special) that might be better sound
quality than the existing share. It was originally recorded on HiFi VHS then
copied to MD.
It's spread over 3 files as this was a 4 hour show. I've rather lazily just
copied the 3 minidiscs as they were.
File 1 starts at the beginning of the show and ends with a fade out just as
Pavement start their live set
File 2 backtracks to the beginning of the Pavement set so nothing is lost
and fades out during the Spiritualized track
File 3 starts later on through the Spiritualized song (there is some of the
track missing, I must have had to swop the VHS tape over, but hey,
everyone's got "Ladies and Gentleman..." anyway, haven't they?).

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wxcntevwnc89n0l
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pl6cdynphlb2g7n
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rrrfc1lb4ma3dzf

Mark