[peel] Re: "Confusion" with Tony Rebel 45?

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Feb 17 11:36:02 CET 2013

And I hadn't even heard of him - this is just an incredible mine of information ...

________________________________
 From: steve <saipanda@yahoo.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 17 February 2013, 8:27
Subject: [peel] Re: "Confusion" with Tony Rebel 45?

Hi Tom,

I always hope the wiki is going to be some use for this kind of thing. Tried putting together a list of Tony Rebel plays by Peel (alas, very few WS listings available), with also help from Lorcan's pages, but don't seem to be able to find a track with anything resembling this title. For reference, though, here's the list (maybe you got the name mixed up somehow):

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Tony_Rebel

Of course, probably don't have every play every Tony Rebel song available just yet.

Another alternative is that the track is question was by someone else. A quick google turns up the fact that there was a track called 'World Of Confusion' by Icho Candy that was released on a compilation ('Selector's Choice') that also featured Tony Rebel:

https://www.reggaerecord.com/en/catalog/description.php?code=79343

(Can't find any record of Peel having played this, though.)

Tony Rebel search on the same site doesn't have any titles that include 'Confusion' in three pages of listings - no doubt your reggae expert buddies have already walked this path.

So, not much help really....

SW