"Confusion" with Tony Rebel 45?

Tom Roche troche2255@...
Sat Feb 16 23:21:40 CET 2013

I was speaking with a reggae 45 collector here in the USA and the name of
Tony Rebel came up. I specifically remember Peel playing an excellent 45 by
Rebel called "World In Confusion." It actually had a little skip in it for
which he apologized. It was played I believe on both his FM and SW shows in
the mid-1990s. Now this collector is quite interested and enlisted a few
friends to search for it.

The fact that I have a couple of reggae experts unable to verify the
existence of this single make me wonder if I might have the title wrong

Anyone?

Also, while I'm here, I again want to recommend an Atlanta radio show "The
Stomp and Stammer Radio Hour" - 2 hours actually - Sundays 3:05PM to 5PM
eastern US time via 1690wmlb.com. The show is really a throwback to Peel's
style... a bunch great new tracks of varied genres - screeching, ethereal,
powerpoppy, you name it, wisely chosen, most of it maybe 5 minutes old. My
show is still Tuesdays at 7PM (midnight UK for most of you) ... but this
Sunday show is better.

tom in atlanta