[peel] Re: Stray session '73 calling Jim

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Feb 11 20:11:35 CET 2013

No worries!

Mediafire will delete all one’s files if there haven’t been any downloads
for a time or the user doesn’t log in for a few months. Maybe that’s what’s
happened here?

If there are any specific files you are looking for then just request a
re-up through the list.

Stuart

  _____