Sophisticated Boom Boom Fans

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Fri Dec 20 13:34:24 CET 2013

An indentifed track on side b that may be by them here: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Karl%27s_Tape_-_March_1985

have also tried to edit the band's page but have made a mess of it if soem kind soul full of christmas spirit would tidy up would be a virtual mince pie in it for them

	* DD Month YYYY: ?? March 1985: Unknown. This track has appeared on a Karl mixtape which maybe from March 1985 so would not be a session track:  http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Karl%27s_Tape_-_March_1985. It is identified only by the name of the band

When I try and put the link into the page as an internal link it says it doesn't exist - just like my virtual mince pie.