[peel] Evidence for seasonal divorce? (1,3,5,7,5,5)

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Fri Dec 20 00:26:26 CET 2013

Seems churlish to carp in the face of all this splendour, but I feel I must point out that the file in your folder, Steve, is only 1 hour & 2 mins (144M) & runs from early in the Supergrass set to the end of the show. Interrupted upload, perchance?

On a happier note, I'd like to echo Mr. Ford's seasonal greetings to one & all - this really is a delightful corner of tinterweb.

Cheers aye, Pete