L381 and R067

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Wed Dec 18 22:46:17 CET 2013

That's my SL batch finished, for completeness and possible sound upgrade I untangled and ripped L381 which contained another previously shared side of 30th October 1993 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/30_October_1993.

So returning to the Rich Tapes it's fast rewind to 15th January 1990 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/15_January_1990, an all new show. The first 12-14 minutes are missing, they contained a 4-track ode to Capt Beefheart's 49th birthday. Either Rich was late in that night or was not a Beefheart fan and didn't press record until that part of the show was over.... session by Benny Profane, a brace of wrong speed moments (of opposite sign) and a little mild ribbing of messrs Campbell and Kershaw ... what more could one want!

Cheers to Steve & Rich!
Stuart