[peel] OT : Kershaw Mixtapes from the Gumtree Collection

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Dec 10 22:12:45 CET 2013

thank you - I'm sure there will be stuff on here that is nowhere else - I will listen. I don't think Mr/ms Gumtree knew much about the music either as s/he appears to have spelt Bhundu wrong - not a heinous crime obviously but shows not well versed in their stuff!

________________________________
 From: haze_harrison <haze.harrison@...>
To: peel@...m
Sent: Monday, 9 December 2013, 16:07
Subject: [peel] OT : Kershaw Mixtapes from the Gumtree Collection

First couple of Andy Kershaw mix-tapes from the Gumtree collection. Almost entirely Afro/World Music and only a few AK links intact. Sorry, no track-lists as I know very little about Afro/World but tape inlays are in the Photos section here
A01 - Mid 1987  Side One  Side Two  Inlay
A02 - Late 1987  Side One   Side Two   Inlay