And so to bed....

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Dec 5 00:11:30 CET 2013

... but not before an update on the latest offerings from our contributors. Firstly, Isector:

 17 June 1994 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_June_1994 (Trumans Water, Locust). I missed this from my last message. Isector has found another tape to add to the previously shared portion and combined them to make an almost complete show.
 06 January 1995 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/06_January_1995 (Thrush Puppies, Smog). This adds another 45 minutes to the 500 Box version.
 07 January 1995 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/07_January_1995 (Sammy, Pet Lamb). 80 minutes from the end of the show.
 14 January 1995 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/14_January_1995 (Ronnie Dawson, Diblo Dibala). The last 40 minutes of this.
 20 January 1995 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/20_January_1995 (Splintered). Once agin revisiting 500 Box territory, this time the first half of the show to complement the previously shared second, with a few tracks overlap.

 And from the 500 Box:
 26 January 1996 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/26_January_1996 (A Guy Called Gerald). One of our listers promised us a recording of this show complete....three years ago. However, we now have about half of it, thanks to our hero Colin.

 Many thanks, guys.
 Best wishes
 Steve (TK)