[peel] RE: L371

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Mon Dec 2 14:49:40 CET 2013

Well, the reason you had difficulty is, that I didn’t upload it!
Sometimes there is a glitch in the rip, save, extract to mp3, extract to flac, upload mp3 to Mooo, update SL Tapes, update L page, upload inlay, flip/change tape process and this time it was a key part...

But it’s there now and will shortly be joined by some more

Stuatr

From: so_it_goes_2512@...
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 1:15 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] RE: L371

Hi Stuart

Thank you for this rip and for acknowledging the dedication of a small group of Peel enthusiasts without whom we would have nothing to write about or share.

I hate to be a nit-picker again, but I've looked for the 20 March 1993 file in your folder without success....could you guide me, o kindly light???

Best wishes

Steve (TK)

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <stuartb@...> wrote:

Side 1 contained a previously shared slice of 26 February 1993. Side 2 has furnished the fraternity with the last 10 minutes of the Andy Kershaw show (shared in same location) preceding the Peel show of 20 March 1993 which now has a new 30 minute section from the start of the show.

And once again passing on the group's gratitude to Dirk and Isector (and in advance to Colin 500) for making generally available the strange fruits of their labour facilitated by Steve SIG.

Stuart