Bride of son of attic tapes: 11th August 1977

dunelm61 dunelm@...
Tue Aug 27 18:21:57 CEST 2013

Glorious unless you were Tony Greig.

Great stuff, thank you.

In peel@yahoogroups.com, Pete Conkerton <klacktoveedesteen@...> wrote:

Discovered in a misnamed folder, the (almost) complete Roxy Music retrospective from the glorious summer of  '76. It's in my Mooo folder here: http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/pete/

The recording cuts out just before the end of the last track, but otherwise it's all there in one piece. As ever, incompetence & time constraints mean I'll have to leave it to the guardians of the Wiki to create the appropriate page - but on past form I expect it'll be done by the time I get back from work :-)

This gives me hope that I may yet unearth the 9th August show & thus complete the set, but I make no promises.

Cheers aye, Pete